In this episode we are going to talk about getting leads with tele-seminars and webinars for your business.
Fresh leads are the life blood of any business and today my guest, Brian Williams, is going to share with you a 7 Step System that has worked for him and his clients.
The 7 Step Hot Leads Formula
- Make a list of everyone you know and keep it current.
- Organize your list into logical categories that make sense to you.
- Pick a topic that you are skilled or passionate about and that you can teach others and put together a valuable 20-30 minute presentation.
- Set a date and a time for presenting this material and choose a delivery format.
- Invite all or part of your list from step 1 to attend.
- Deliver your presentation at the given time and at the end have a Call To Action.
- Repeat steps 1-6 twice per month for the next 3 months.
Some of these steps may seem simple and even unimportant. When you listen to the podcast you will learn just how important each step in the process really is. Brian does a great job going into just the right amount of detail in each of the steps of the formula.
Brian also talks about some of the obstacles that may come up when trying something new like this.
Tele-Seminar and Webinar Resources Mentioned In The Show
- www.FreeConference.com (Free)
- www.InstantTeleSeminar.com (Free Trial)
- www.GotoWebinar.com (Free Trial)
- www.MeetingBurner.com (Free)
You can learn more about Brian Williams at his brand new blog at: www.WiseWilliams.com. Check it out because he has loads of information and videos he regularly updates.
The Local Method Updates
The details of my Complimentary 30 minute Online Market Leadership Checklist are still coming together. Members of The Local Method community who have signed up for updates will be notified first as soon as it’s ready. Sign Up for updates on the right hand side of the page.
Look for the “New Twitter” embedded tweets coming to the blog here. You will see them at then end of every post. I have been told by my friend Cliff Ravenscraft they work great on his site. Check out his site to see how they look at: Podcast Answer Man (Scroll to the end of his posts).
I am thrilled to be included in a special group of Podcasters and business folk who have decided to make a massive difference one Mic at a time. I will be talking more about this great opportunity before me and what it means for The Local Method Podcast and it’s listeners in up-coming shows. For now you can visit here if you are curious. It’s going to be a GREAT year my friends!
Please consider Re-Tweeting the update below to share this episode.
How To Get Hot Leads With Tele-Seminars & Webinars. Details on episode 005 of The Local Method! thelocalmethod.com/005-the-local-…
— Albert Hathazi (@TheLocalMethod) January 31, 2012